Bluefish Boiling Water Tap System Supplying Hot Water
Bluefish boiling hot water tap storage heaters are a stylish, modern, time and space saving addition to any kitchen replacing the need for a traditional kettle, counter top or wall mounted boiling water heating unit. Once you have one, you’ll wonder how you ever did without an instant hot water tap. No kettles, no leads, no clutter, no fuss… just 98°C steaming hot and cold filtered water at the flick of a lever. With their elegantly sleek lines, our hot water taps bring style and convenience to the kitchen or utility rooms.
Bluefish Boiling Hot Water Tap Storage Heaters For Kitchens
Relax, let an instant hot water tap do the work! you can make tea, coffee and other hot drinks with your steaming boiling hot water tap. It’s perfect too for countless kitchen tasks, including: pasta and rice preparation, blanching vegetables, creating gravies and sauces, thawing frozen food, warming ice cream scoops, re-hydrating dried food and cleaning fruit and vegetables. Ingrained food deposits pose no problem: use the bluefish boiling hot water tap storage heaters for soaking oven dishes.
Bluefish Boiling Hot Water Tap Storage Heaters Uses
Practical uses for the bluefish boiling hot water tap storage heaters include; washing up, loosening stubborn jar lids, cleaning wax from candle holders, removing labels from containers for recycling, adding extra shine to silver and filling hot water bottles. When it comes to baby care, you can warm bottles and food and clean items without using harsh chemicals.
Bluefish Boiling Hot Water Tap Storage Heaters Key Features:
- Instant near boiling water for tea and coffee making and many other kitchen applications
- Hot and cold or hot only tap models available see BF2L – BF2LH
- Time saving – no waiting for the kettle to boil
- Cool touch – hot tap insulated from heat
- Includes undersink hot water tank – capacity 2 litres
- Flow rate 1.5 litres per minute
- 70 cups of hot water per hour (based on 167ml cup)
- Initial draw off 12 cups (based on 167ml cup)
- Includes lime scale, taste and odour filter kit
- Easy to install with quick connector fittings and self piercing valve for final water connection
Bluefish Boiling Hot Water Tap Storage Heaters Tank Specification
- Required hole diameter for mounting tap 32mm – fits in a standard sink
- Stainless steel undersink tank
- 1150W heating element
- Vented water heater with self-priming expansion chamber
- Temperature adjustment from 60°C to 98°C
- Cable pre wired for ease of installation
- Bluefish boiling hot water tap storage heaters thermally efficient tank insulation
- Self-re-setting thermal fuse protects the product from boil dry if no water in the tank
- Dimensions from the centre of the tap mounting to the centre of the spout 130mm
- Filter needs changing periodically (replacements available)
- Tank dimensions (mm) 310 x 200 220
- Tank weight empty : 0.9 kg
- Tank weight full: 3.9 kg
All bluefish boiling hot water tap storage heaters have filtered hot water tap features this is an unobtrusive filter system under the sink that reduces chlorine, lead, turbidity and other unpleasant tastes and odours.
Bluefish replacement filter cartridge (stock code FCAR)
Your Bluefish system will require the changing of the filter periodically to maintain the quality of filtered water, replacement cartridges are available from most distributors.